Our Island of Sri Lanka has successfully preserved the faith of Buddhism following the Parinirvana (Death) of Lord Buddha.
The day 1 starts with arrival to Sri Lanka and move to Sigiriya.
- When you arrive at the airport, our tourist head will welcome and move you to your hotel in the Sigiriya. You will be visiting the Dambulla cave temple and the Sigiriya rock fortress. Fresco Paintings at Sigiriya Rock
- In the Dambulla Cave Temple is five major caves include statues and paintings of Lord Buddha, Kings, and Gods.
- Then the Sigiriya Rock Fortress is the 8th world wonder to King Kassapa who fled from his realm of guilt after murdering his father. We will spend the night at a hotel in the Sigiriya.
The day 2 starts with lord Buddha Statues at the Dambulla Cave Temple. And, the next trip starts for Habarana by Bullock cart.
- Take your breakfast at the hotel and organize to experience a bullock cart ride all the manner to Habarana. After that, return to the hotel and relax.
The day 3 tour starts at Anuradhapura and the Mihintale.
- After taking breakfast, you will be travel around two of the main historical cities of the Anuradhapura and Mihintale. In this place, there are several attractions points Abhayagiri Vihara, Kuttam Pokuna, Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruwanwelisaya, Jetavana, Thuparamaya, and many more.
- After this trip, we will visit the mountain of Mihintale that is supposed to be the meeting tip of the Buddhist monk Mahinda and the King Devanampiyatissa. It leads to the investiture of Buddhism in Sri Lanka.
- After, whole day fun spends overnight at the hotel and get ready for an exciting tomorrow.
The day 4 trip starts for Polonnaruwa city visit and safari drive at the Minneriya National Park.
- After breakfast, we will be visiting Polonnaruwa, which is the 2nd most ancient kingdom in Sri Lanka.
- The day 4 Attraction points: Royal Palace in Polonnaruwa, Vatadage, Parakrama Samudraya and much more.
- The next trip is at Minneriya National Park. You can take an exciting visit in the safari jeep and capture wild animals as Elephants, Gray slender loris, Wild deer, Painted stork, Junglefowl, Babbler, and many more.
- After all, this, return to the hotel and spend the night.
The day 5 starts for Kandy city tour.
- Enjoy breakfast and prepare to go the golden city of the Kandy. Here you will be visiting in the temple of the blessed Tooth.
- After this, you can visit a Spice Garden.
- After enjoying the whole day trip, you can spend overnight at hotel in Kandy.
The Day 6 tour starts at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and the Peradeniya Botanical gardens.
- You can enjoy breakfast at the hotel and go to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and afterward proceed to Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. After all this, we will go to the cultural show in the evening.
- Full day enjoyment, we will return to the hotel and spend the night at relaxing.
The day 7 is a Departure day. You can enjoy breakfast and say goodbye!
- We will move the team to Colombo airport.
We look forward to the journey with us will pleasant, a safe and enjoyable flight home!